Thursday, April 14, 2011

If you take me out of here, I'll smile again...


Yesterday, I made a complaint about being bored with my wardrobe. Today, I feel completely different. For one I brought my heels back out. I use to wear them every single day. So, now it feels like I'm doing something different since I haven't worn them in almost 3 months straight. Also my top is a skirt...just being creative. And don't mind my beat up old red shoes. I got them when I was 16. It's safe to say they have ran their course. All in all, today was a good day....outfit wise.












belt & linen pants- thrifted| top, cardigan, bag- forever 21| shoes- charlotte russe |

School is still a drag but the end is coming really soon and I'm going to really miss it. Even though I complain about it a lot, I do enjoy being here. If it had the major I wanted to do, I would definitely stay. I do hate the campus but you get attached to things after you've been there for so long. I always ask myself, "Am I really sure I want to leave?" I don't want to be miserable when I leave. Just things to think about.

P.S.- I love my hair now. It's funny what time can do. All I needed was time to get use to it! Dress it up a little, see it at it's best and there you go! Thanks for all of your comments and compliments. Definitely helped me feel better.




3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. My semester is coming to a close and I am happy. I am a bit tired of the campus, but I am attached. I need time to refresh myself and come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!