Thursday, January 9, 2014

Leopard Love

It took me a while to like this coat. We've had it at H&M for a while and I actually thought it was hideous. I randomly decided one day to try it on and I fell in love, of course. It looks absolutely amazing with everything! Lucky me I ended up getting it when it went on sale. Since it was on sale I got two, leopard and all black. <3 

I'm sadly still going through it with my camera and lens. I can't take a good photo to save my life. They always come out blurry and weird now a days. I'm just going to get a new everything! That's how fed up I am.








I'm wearing this bright pink lipstick that I've had forever! I never wear it because I think it's too bright. Today might have changed my mind. This is the first time I've actually liked it in the year and some change that I've had it. It's candy yum yum by MAC.

I'm wearing a forever 21 sweatshirt, H&M leather circle, urbanog heels, and H&M leopard print coat on sale now. 





Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. I really love this look,your lippie is pretty and you mixed those prints perfectly!
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!