Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cheers to the new year!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm for one so happy 2013 is over! I'm glad because in 2013 I finally figured out what I want in life and for the most part, how I'm going to get it. I have goals set and plans made, so that makes 2014 look like MY year. I hate when people say that but this is the first time I'm actually saying that lol. It just feels like a good one and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I know this year my new residents will be New York. I'm very excited to see what that city will bring me. So cheers to the new year!! 






I'm wearing an over-sized sweater that I'm in love with from H&M, H&M boyfriend jeans and black sandal booties from Urbanog.

These boyfriend jeans are my absolute FAVORITE pair of jeans. I've worn them none stop since I bought them in the summer time. I love that they came really distressed and they become even more worn in the more I wear them. These jeans are my go-to pair of pants. I'd buy a second pair if we were still selling them.







Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Great look!
    Awesome blog! Really love your style!
    following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lax look and especially those shoes!!! They are so hot!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this super cute outfit.
    Just discovered your blog and I love your style!!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://obyinwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!