Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thrift Store Haul!



I went to the thrift store on Monday searching for some new eye catching pieces. The thrift store I went to is one of my favorites but this time it did not deliver. I usually go there and find tons of things but no this time. It seemed like they needed to re-stock. I did, however, find some things that are my new favs.

A beautiful spring colored blazer. I wanted a range of pastel colored blazers but this was all they really had.

Something I actually went there to get. High waist jeans. My favorite buy. I bleached & ripped these pants. 

A cute pair of green & navy striped shorts. Way to big for me but I had to have them. I might take them in or just wear them big for a tomboy-ish look.


A black fitted blazer. Something else I actually went there looking for. It's a little too dressy for my taste but it'll do for now.


Really pretty floral print maxi skirt. I love the color of it. I wasn't sure about it at first but I ended up getting it anyway and now I love it!

A very beautiful colorful top. A stand out piece. I actually plan on making this into a crop top but I'm not sure yet. It's pretty big but it still look nice the way it is

These were a pair of regular denim shorts but I ripped and dyed them today. I'll share how in another post. The color is purple and turquoise. It's much more vibrant in real life but you'll be able to see that in that post and in the video I made.


All the clothes purchased were no more than $5. The total cost was $23. A bit much for me. I usually get way more for less but I'm not complaining. I love everything I purchased. 



Here's a video of the clothes I got. You can see what they look like on and you can see what the pants and shorts looked like before I re-did them.



7 comments:

  1. That peach blazer is everything!Love the striped shorts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans and the peach blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!!! I need to go thrifting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!
    I really like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Thrift shopping at the best.
    The peach blazer is definitely my fav and the high waisted pants and colourful top comes close.
    You're so pretty by the way.

    http://afrikanprincezz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!