Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The tripod arrived!

My tripod arrived today! I snapped a few shots in my room to get back in the flow of using one. Since I never used a SLR camera with one before it was a little difficult but using a tripod is always a challenge. Some of the pics came out blurry. I did have it on manual focus though. I hate the flash but my desperately in need of interior decoration room is ill lit.

I threw this on to go pick up my mom from work and return some library books that I was very sad to see go. So I look a mess for the most part. I depend way to much on makeup but it's also not my fault that I suffer from acne aka the devil.


I don't know what it is but whenever I take pics using my tripod I always look like a deer stuck in head lights. I can never seem to relax my face so that it looks natural but with a person taking them I'm fine.



I'm wearing an American Apparel reversible pullover, American Apparel high-waist jeans and forever 21 boots. I'm very excited about these boots because I've never owned a pair like these before. In high school I always wore high heeled boots and when I went to college I wore the same pair of combat boots with everything.

Decided to chop all of my hair off. Still getting use to it but I love it. It's acting really weird and rebellious today. 


I'll be back tomorrow to show you this beautiful faux fur coat that I got from H&M. 
Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!