Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A new year never looked so appealing...

When I think about this past year I would say it was the worse year of my life and the best year of my life at the same time. It was my first year of independence and of course that will come with lots of struggles as well as success. It was my year in Miami, even though I got there July 2011 and left August 2012, that was the whole year of 2012 for me. I've grown so much as a person. As much as I complained about that place I actually want to move back. Now that I'm gone for some reason it seems like home. Weird stuff but I can't wait to go back.

End of 2012. DC.

End of 2012. DC.
I'm really glad it's a new year. I just want to be even better than the last. A new year holds so much promise. I can't wait to see what lies ahead. I've never been one of those people who likes to say "this year is my year" but this is the year things will happen for me. Only small things though. For instance I'm 21 and have never had my license. Well in the next two weeks I'll have it. Just simple things. Cheers to the new year!!
The Beautiful Miami. My friends & I. 2012.
You can always catch up with me on instagram. I'm always there no matter what. Follow @ furbananas. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!