Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tribal Print Dress


Today was the last day of class for me and then I'll be leaving my school for good. Even though I'm sad, one part of me is very excited to be leaving. I'm closing a door to one adventure and opening  a door to a whole new one. I never thought I'd be going to school for fashion. Journalism had ALWAYS been the plan. Now I have the chance to see if a fashion is a career I really want to go into. But I already know the answer to that. Fashion is my passion. I live for it!

Before I get too excited, I still have to put in an application, turn in all the extra paper work, and withdraw from school. It's hard to believe I have all that to do when I talk like I'm already in. I'll be doing all of that tomorrow since I have nothing else to do. 


 tribal print dress-forever 21 over the knee socks- forever 21 vest- thrifted boots- DSW

This is tribal print dress is from forever 21. My mama actually got this for me for my past fashion show. It was for a African scene. One thing I'm glad to say is that my mama can shop for me without me being there. I absolutely love this print. I'm so in love with ANY tribal prints at this point!



My favorite song at the moment. I don't know why, but it relaxes me.


7 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit!!!Love your boots,are they vintage?
    You look great!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, nice pics, awesome style of fashion, so adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    @chiccastyle: No, there from DSW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new hair! I had a long weave before and after awhile it did get annoying but I liked it. Cute dress!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire you for pursuing your dreams. I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!