Monday, May 2, 2011

Maxi Skirt + Turban | New Hair

This month I will be starting a new adventure. I will not be returning to Bethune Cookman University and instead will be attending Miami International University of Art and Design to study fashion merchandising! I could'nt be more excited!! I just hope I'm making the right choice to leave a school that I'm very familiar with. But then again I am use to moving and switching schools A LOT! So, I should adapt just fine. I can always return if I don't like it!

My last day of class is tommorrow and then I'm out of here. First, a week visit in Orlando and then home to Virginia! I hope I can get a job quickly. I can't sit around that house with nothing to do! I can't. The more I think about it, the more I realize how much I'm NOT looking forward to going home. Maybe I'll just stay in Orlando for the majority of my summer break!





shirt- forever 21 shoes- forever 21 skirt- thrifted belt thrifted necklace- forever 21

I've been scared to try this look out for the longest. This look meaning the maxi skirt. For some reason, I had this idea in my head that they would look ridiculous on me. When I tried it on in the thrift store, I fell in love with it! And there you go, I'm rocking maxi skirt now.

I'm sure you noticed by now my new hairstyle. Get use to me changing my hair a lot. I never stick with something for too long. I get bored easily. But this is a style that I had to get for a fashion show. I don't know how long I plan on keeping it in. It's pretty annoying.


10 comments:

  1. That is a cute shirt love the design! The hair do fits you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone ever tell you your makeup is so clean and fresh-faced?....If not I'm saying it!

    You have to give me tips girly
    Send me a holla

    -Stephanie

    itzSpittingGlitter.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! :)


    @Stephanie: You just inspired me to do a makeup post...show you what I'm working with lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new hair and the turban!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the patterns! I'd normally be scared to mix so many but this looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooooo I really really love this look.
    You are so gorgeous.

    Please email me. I must feature you on my blog.
    mymodestmouth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!