Friday, March 11, 2011

Tribal Print

forever 21 head to toe

My favorite outfit to date. Have I ever told you guys how much I love tribal prints?? I don't even know if this classifies as tribal print but that's what I'm going with. When I saw this skirt I had to have it!! I immediately pictured in my head how I wanted to wear it.

The tie is actually meant to be in the back but I liked it better in the front. I chose a white shirt so all the focus could be on the skirt and the over the knee socks completed the look. I think I wouldn't like the outfit as much if I didn't put the socks on with it. Anyways, it was a beautiful day in Florida for a skirt!

xoxo,


2 comments:

  1. I loveeee the skirt and shoes. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I have those boots! I was so excited when they arrived and I have a skirt almost identical to that one from F21. Great minds, great minds.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!