Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Only the best things are possible..







top&pants-thrifted| belt-marshall's| shoes-forever 21

I know you guys are tired of seeing that bag! Bare with me, it's my school bag so I wear it everyday. It's big enough to fit all of my junk, plus my school books. I'll be switching it up in the near future. I buy lots of purses but I never like to switch them out and if I do, I'll wear it for a few months before I switch it again.

I've been bored lately and lazy. I don't really have much to do in my classes at this point. If I do have work it's not that complicated. So I'm just going through the days. I'm actually sad that I'll be leaving my school. I know I'll miss it a lot.

Now, for the clothes. I got this top for a dollar and some change. Score! I got it from a thrift shop here in Daytona. I didn't like it. The top is all I came out of there with. The pants I thrifted back in September. They probably were like $3. The one thing I love about thrifting is that everything is so inexpensive.



1 comment:

  1. So strange that I almost wore an outfit just like this the other day but the pants made my butt look very odd so I decided against it.
    I love this look.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!