Monday, March 28, 2011

Behind closed doors...









linen pants-thrifted| random vest & tank| forever 21 shoes| circle shades-save a lot


Today was totally a waste of time. I literally got up, got dressed and did nothing. I went out of my room once and my classes were cancelled. On top of that it's been raining all day. It'll be raining all week! So, meet the inside of my dorm room. The lighting is so horrible in here but I might be shooting in here for the next week, hopefully I won't.

I got these linen pants at the thrift store a while back. They weren't a big hit with me the first time I wore them but now I think they might turn into my favorite pair of pants. Another new favorite of mine is the circle shades. I've been dieing for a pair. To my surprise when I was grocery shopping at save a lot, they were there! And only for a $1!! It's was meant to be. :)

*I've been changing the design around a bit this past weekend. You like? I'm trying to think of a new banner/header as well. 

xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!