Monday, November 18, 2013

Isabel...I have you!

It's been a while. No particular reason for my absence. Well, actually, there is. Work is honestly all consuming. Forty hours a week and on my days off I lay in bed all day dreading the next day of work. So, it felt good to get dressed up and fabulous in my new Isabel Marant pour H&M sweater. I thank you H&M, for you are the only reason I can afford designer clothes. This sweater was a steal at $129. It's absolutely amazing and I couldn't be more in love. 





I paired my sweater with a wool baseball cap and leather pants from H&M. Zara white pumps.  






It's too bad this sweater is so busy because this is definitely a piece I'd throw on at least twice a week when I'm in a rush. I mean, I still will. I could care less. ;)

Until next time..

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweater !! I'm all about a statement sweater! Great style

    Noir-creme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!