Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You make me smile with my heart...

I just received these overalls in the mail today. Can't contain my excitement! They look way better than I thought they would. Love them soooo much. I styled it with a crop top and a t-shirt. It was just cold outside so I wanted to throw on more coverage. 








I'm wearing dungarees from asos, crop top from american apparel, shoes from urbanog, cheetah print shirt from H&M and a chain necklace from H&M.









You can see in the last few photos that spring is starting to peek out. Winter is really holding on!! I think we only have a week left of really cold weather though. Time to bust out the high waist booty shorts!! Until next time...

12 comments:

  1. I just found you on Lookbook. You're so fabulous! I'm your newest fan!

    glitteredbones.blogspot.com

    glitteredbones.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your look!! I've looking for the perfect overall as well and definitely need to check ASOS!
    You've won a fan!

    Alma
    polkadotsflowers.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Definitely check ASOS. You won't be disappointed!

      Delete
  3. LOVE this look. You should keep this hairstyle forever, it definitely fits your face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ha ha ha you'll be so sad when I part ways with it :(

      Delete
  4. hi...
    i love your style...
    great blog...and you are really pretty....
    love,MiKu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove the way you wear these dungarees 1 And those abs .... licky girl !


    afrogenik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL YOUR SALOPETTE WHAT SIZE PLEASE THANKS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!