Wednesday, March 27, 2013

..."all I see is dollar signs."

So many pics for no reason. Anyway, I looooove this t-shirt! It's from H&M of course. I had been wanting it for a few weeks now. When I finally decide to buy it, it's only a L and XL left. I decided to embrace that because I wasn't leaving with out it. Now I keep singing Rihanna's pour it up song every time I look at the shirt, ha! 








I'm wearing a jean jacket and t-shirt from H&M, American Apparel velvet bicycle shorts, forever 21 necklace and Urbanog white sandals. These shoes definitely made it to the top of my favorites list. Coming in at number one. 








Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. I really love those shoes.
    Love love love your blog!
    Just seen it today and I'm glad.

    Do you want to support each other? Follow on GFC, Bloglovin, FB, etc? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!