Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ready for work

So, I received my remote control for my camera along with these converse. Don't laugh because I forgot to hide the remote in my hand and it looks kind of silly. 






This was today(Saturday) right before I left for work. The skirt is very hard to walk in because the material is very tough but stretchy.  I decided to keep it anyway because it's so beautiful. 


Isn't this this part mesh sweat shirt amazing?




I'm wearing a forever 21 top that I absolutely love, H&M Trend pencil skirt and converse. Hopefully I'll start looking more natural in these photos. It's weird trying to show natural emotion out there by myself. 

7 comments:

  1. you certainly rock short hair like no one else. Love the look especially with the converse...gotta steal that.
    I wan to get a remote too but never thought about what that means in terms of your hand.. if u didnt say anything woulda thought was car keys or something like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The converse will be my thing now...
      You just have to get the hang of the remote and remember it's there. I have it set on a 2 sec. pause so I can actually have time to hide it before the pic snaps.

      Delete
  2. You look very hip lol I hope I dont sound too old saying that but you do!! Great post!

    Editor & Chic
    @Stylekitty on IG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check u out lol.. Mi gusta mi amor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you styled it all!!!! Come visit my blog, if you want we can follow each other :)

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!