Saturday, December 3, 2011

Things will get better with time

I'm glad to say that everything has been going much better since the last time I posted. I am now employed at American Apparel and having a job has made everything a lot better. So, I now spend most of the week working. I must say, working retail is not as "fun" as I thought it would be but no complaints here. I'm just enjoying working. I'll be adding some American Apparel clothes in with my wardrobe because I have a lot of there clothes now, being we have to dress in all AA. 
                                                                           american apparel shoes| forever 21 tights| thrifted sweater & shorts


I have been gone for a while but I will be back to my regular posting. It's been way too long. Plus, I'll have way more time on my hands. Winter break is coming up. 


4 comments:

  1. congrats on the job! I've always wanted a retail job but like you, I think I may not like it as much once I get it.

    Love your sweater and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see your back! Love the tights and the sweater..
    http://cheapandfabulousmom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job. Retail is a job I think everyone should try, while it's not hard...I feel that it's too much work for a small amount of pay. Your hair looks fab and I love those shorts and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look good , love the outfit xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!