Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wide Flared Shorts

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do."
                             
           -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 

 These are a pair of shorts that I got from the thrift store. I thought they were a skirt when I picked it up. Little to my surprise I had to step into them twice! I'm glad they turned out to be shorts. I think it makes them way more chic! They're very high-waist. They go way past my belly button and boy do I love that!!







The end of school is getting very close. We're out May 5th, meaning more stress for me. I always wait until the last minute to do all of my final assignments. Tonight I have to stay up to finish a three page paper and answer sixteen questions for my American Government class. It's already 11:25pm here. *sigh* 

Having a huge fashion show at the end of the school year, not a good idea. That's what's taking most of my time. Planning for that and plus, we have long practices. Somethings got to give. Well, I'm off to start on my work. 

Side Note - I did a photo shoot today. It was with a photographer student from the state college up the road from my school. Very excited for you guys to see the outcome. They came out great. Oh, and just so you know I'm still working with a crappy camera...



6 comments:

  1. Babygirl, those shorts are love. I agree, I'm glad they were shorts instead of a skirt. & Good luck with all your school work. I hated school. & I'm planning to go back. Oh dear.
    <3,
    Elaine Von.
    http://elainevonvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few pairs of those. They are sooooo comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look of your blog and your pictures are fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look..
    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that outfit! I especially like those shorts.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback!