Thursday, February 3, 2011

"There are no mistakes in life, just lessons."


shoes & bag- forever 21| skirt & cardigan- thrifted

I took my usual amount of photos today but it was cold and stormy outside, so we had to take them inside. Of course the lighting is horrible, and if the lighting is horrible you won't be able to see my hair color. That means I will look like a naked mole rat! With that being said I only liked two photos which are the ones above. That just made me dislike my blonde hair.

Today was a chill day. I stayed inside most of the day. I had a late class, 2:40-4:10. So I had a lot of time on my hands. I ended up joining the Magazine at my school. Hopefully I can keep up with it, because I really want to be a part of it. I also got the chance to re-evaluate myself. I was losing focus and I can't let my grades slip. As soon as they do the last month of the semester will sneak up on me and I'll be stressing....hard! But I got it together.

xoxo,

Jennifer


2 comments:

I appreciate your feedback!